Hosted Freezing

Leica123
Leica123 Member Posts: 8

Recently, Accounts Hosted keeps freezing and the only thing I can do is close the browser and open it again. It's really frustrating especially when you are in the middle of something and have to start again from the beginning. Has anyone else that this problem and found a solution?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

What browser are you using and have you tried a different one?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Did I miss something, don’t know what browser Leica is using

• Leica123
    Leica123 Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2020

I have tried using Firefox, Chrome and Edge. All seem to do it. Wondering is it a Reckon issue or something else? It has only just started doing it in the last week (ish).

• Kris_Williams

Personally I use Firefox for Reckon, not for any technical reason except that I have Reckon as my Hosted home page and it’s very quick to start up. I still use internet explorer as my default browser, I know many people will disagree but it works for me without any issues. Have you tried turning off your anti virus to test - of course just for diagnostic purposes. Does this still happen after a fresh reboot when nothing else has been opened?

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

I use Opera and have never seen this issue

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com