Incorrect download share prices for IAA and IOO in Reckon Accounts Home and Business

Options

A week or so ago, the share prices of IAA and IOO started downloading at a value 10,000 times their correct price, e.g., when the correct price of IOO is $84.88, it downloads as $848,800.00.

I have had these two ETF's in my portfolio for several years and haven't had any problems in the past.

It is tedious having to correct them both every download. Could you ask your data provider to correct this please?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Jill

Were there any changes made to the configuration of these two shares in your Home & Business software around the time you saw the difference start occurring?

While there's a help guide for the type of scenario you've outlined which I'll link below, its rather strange that its only just started occurring after being normal previously (unless there were any changes made).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jill_10102475
    Jill_10102475 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Yes I realised what I had done was change the Security Type to Market Index for improved reporting. Changing it back to Stock fixed the download problem. Thankyou Rav! All good now. Jill