Update from Quicken personal Plus 2012 to latest Reckon personal plus

Options
philr_10860226
philr_10860226 Member Posts: 3 ✭

Hi

Not sure if I am in the category

I am running Quicken Personal Plus 2012 and want to upgrade to Reckon personal plus, are they compatible. Will my back up disc transfer the existing files across.

It will be installed on a different laptop as the old one is about to die.

Is it worth trying the 30 day free trial

Happy to pay the annual subscription but need to know it will work

Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @philr

I've moved your discussion over to the Personal Range category πŸ™‚

In regard to upgrading you can upgrade to the current edition directly from your existing 2012 version. I'll link our installation and upgrade guide below which outlines the full process along with other important info you need to know before upgrading.

You will need to ensure you make backups of your existing files and then transfer them over to the new laptop you'll be using.

Is it worth trying the 30 day free trial

Definitely. Always recommend this just so you have a better idea and understanding of the ins and outs of the new software.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Apologies. I just saw you had created a separate discussion which has been responded to already.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• robandtan1
    robandtan1 Member Posts: 1 ✭
    Options

Hi Rav,

I have the exact same question as philr. I am looking to upgrade can you help me?