GovConnect & STP mobile app connectivity issues (23 January 2020)

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
Hi everyone,

We are currently experiencing connectivity issues with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and our GovConnect STP & STP mobile app services.
Initial investigations show you will likely encounter errors trying to save or view pay runs along with sending any submissions when logged in on PC or mobile.

We are actively investigating this at the moment however it looks to be part of a larger issue ongoing with AWS in the Sydney region at the moment.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused at the moment. I will post further updates here as soon I receive more information.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Melanie Glover
    Melanie Glover Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2020
    Thanks for info. Is there an estimated time that this issue will be rectified?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, this issue is ongoing at the moment. We have been advised that AWS are working on rectifying this as we speak at the highest priority. No indication on timeframes at this stage however I'll let you know if/when we receive further info on this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mark_9171963
    Mark_9171963 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    So that is why we are getting this message at the top of the page when we tried to submit our STP file today?

• Rav
    edited January 2020
    That's correct Mark. Submissions are not going through at the moment while this AWS issue is ongoing.

• Rav
    edited January 2020
    Hi everyone,

We've been advised by AWS that an estimated resolution time is in 2 hours from now, so approximately 6:00PM (AEDT).

Please note this can be subject to change at any time without notice. I'll keep you updated with any further info I receive. 

• Rav
    edited January 2020
    Hi folks, We're starting to see some services recover now. We haven't been given the official all clear just yet but things are looking promising.