Printer not activated - Reckon EasyStart 2013 & Windows 10

Options
Skye McClymont_9156816
Skye McClymont_9156816 Member Posts: 6
edited August 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi, I'm having issues with the errors 'Printer Not Activated' (before I even have a chance to select the printer), in Reckon Accounts EasyStart 2013.  I'm a Windows 10 user.  It seems that, even with those error messages, I can print an invoice to PDF (latest one done end of last month, and it was fine), but I have been printing reconciliation reports to PDF, and it was letting me save them and all seemed fine, but when I went to look up a report I previously saved this way, it's not there!  (And trust me, I looked everywhere).  The problem seems to have started when I got the new computer (Windows 10, was previously using Windows Vista), in March 2016, however, some reconciliation summaries DID save that I did around mid July 2016, and nothing from then on.  Some say they are saved but won't open, and others just haven't saved at all.  Can anyone assist me with this?  I know it probably involves an update or upgrade, but if there is a way to fix this without doing that, that would be great.  I don't really want to go back to paper printing every single one.  TIA! Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Reckon Accounts Emailing, Printing , Save to PDF with Error Code -20 , -30 or -4....

Comments

• Skye McClymont_9156816
    Skye McClymont_9156816 Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Thanks Kevin, sorry I'm not very tech savvy...  Is Reckon Accounts Easy Start 2013 not a professional version?  And how do I go about checking that I am running the program as Administrator and in compatibility mode?  Thank you for your help.