How do I add an account in Accounts Personal?
- Click the Add Account button
- Choose the type of account you'd like to create and click the Next button
Note: In this guide we are creating a Bank Account as an example. Whilst the setup process is similar for each type of account, the images you see next may differ slightly depending on the type of account you are creating.
- Select your financial institution from the drop down menu or choose the second option if applicable and then click the Next button
- Choose a name for your account and then click the Next button
- Decide whether you would like to track tax for the account and then click the Next button
Note: Tax tracking is only available for Home & Business users.
- Confirm the currency for the account and then click the Next button
- Enter the dates and balance information from your latest statement if you have it and then click the Done button.
This discussion has been closed.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 953 Payroll Premier
- 121 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 69 About Reckon Community