I cannot seem to add a cash account for my superannuation to be entered. Always goes to a stock hol
Phil Member Posts: 1 ✭
edited August 2016 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
When entering data into the paycheque window, I cannot allocate a bank account for the Superannuation contributions. I manage my own superannuation but the software always allocates a share portfolio and will not permit me to allocate a bank account. Can anyone help??
Jamaiel Reckon Staff Posts: 78Hi Phil,
Happy New Year to you!
With regards to your query, are you referring to associating the Account to a Cash in the Chequing account?
To be able to assist you effectively, can you tell us:
- How the Superannuation Account was created?
- When you say "Paycheque window", are you referring to the register window?
- How exactly are you entering the transaction to allocate the Bank Account?
Hope it helps.
- 18.3K All Categories
- 6.3K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 981 Reckon Payroll App
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 8 Reckon Invoices App
- 12 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 775 Payroll Premier
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 58 About Reckon Community