Welcome to the brand new Reckon Community!

For some tips on getting started check out the 'About Reckon Community' section

How do i setup defaul payment terms in Reckon One?

Catalyst Painting SolutionsCatalyst Painting Solutions Member Posts: 7
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
How do i set default payment terms for a customer, ie: due on receipt, 7 days, 30 days etc?

Comments

• John GJohn G Reckon Staff Posts: 2,289 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Hi Rod,

Payment Terms are not available in this first release of Reckon One.  It should be part of the next module to be released - Time and Billing - soon.  

regards,
    John
  • Catalyst Painting SolutionsCatalyst Painting Solutions Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2014

Thanks for the reply. Having to calculate a payment date manually really has nothing to do with time & billing. The option should be there to set a default payment term in customer set up. Cheers
  • ScottScott Reckon Staff Posts: 131
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rod,

Just thought i'd post an update on your question.

You are correct when saying that terms is separate from the time & expense module features. The time & expense module was released last week (10/09/14) & terms were not part of that update/release.

Terms will be coming in an upcoming update/release. As far as I am aware they will be included as part of the invoicing module features.

Regards,
    Scott.

• ScottScott Reckon Staff Posts: 131
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rod, Today's Reckon One update includes payment terms for customers & invoices. As long as your book has the invoicing module enabled then you should now have payment terms functionality. The 'Administration' menu has a 'Payment terms' option available where you can create/edit payment terms. You can assign customer default payment terms by viewing the applicable customer profile, then click the 'Payment terms & credit limits' tab. Regards, Scott.
  • YasminYasmin Member Posts: 22
    edited February 2016
    Hi Scott. Is this feature also available for suppliers? It seems like I need to manually put in the due date for each bill I raise - it would be great to have default payment terms for suppliers so the bill due date could be automatically calculated.
  • gazza73gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 1,438 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Reckon ONE -->  Settings --  General Settings --> Day-to-Day -->  Selling
    This is where there is presently an "invoice Payment Terms" settings area for customers.
    But no equivalent for the  .........  -->  buying  <TAB> for Supplier payment terms (yet).

Hopefully highlighting this as an IDEA for inclusion.

Gary
  • Liz LeneveLiz Leneve Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2016
    when is this going to be available for supplier