How to set up recurring customer invoices

Christie Sym
Christie Sym Member Posts: 3
edited February 2018 in Reckon One
Hi I'm using reckon one and trying to set up ongoing weekly invoices to my customers. The same amount is paid each week by each customer. Can anyone please help how to set up recurring invoices for each of my clients? Many thanks, Christie

Comments

• Qwerty
    Qwerty Member Posts: 261
    edited March 2017
    Hi Christie,

Reckon One doesn't currently have the functionality for recurring transactions. This has been a previous topic of discussion on this community & it's something that Reckon will implement into the application in the near future.

For now, i'd recommend using the copy option within an existing invoice. This should minimise most of the data entry for each new repetitive invoice.

Things to note:

* The Make copy option is only available when viewing an existing invoice

* If sales approvals are disabled, the newly copied invoice will have a default status of UNPAID

* If sales approvals are enabled, the newly copied invoice will have a default status of DRAFT

* The newly copied invoice will use today’s date by default & not the date of the copied invoice

* The newly copied invoice will not retain any due date specified in the original invoice. If a payment term was included then it will be retained.

* The newly copied invoice will use the next available invoice number

• Paula Johnston
    Paula Johnston Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2016
    I was wondering if this is any further forward as I have just started using Reckon One and this is one part that is vital to our club as all members either pay weekly or monthly. Update please.
  • Rosemary Vawdrey
    Rosemary Vawdrey Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2017
    Most small service businesses need to use memorised invoices, surely this should be available by now?
  • Leigh Wolinski
    Leigh Wolinski Member Posts: 35
    edited February 2018
    Hi Guys, I am very new to both Reckon One and Accounting, so I guess you could say low on skills. I am trying to fond this recurring payments feature. So things like weekly wages, and monthly repeating invoices. Can you please tell me where it is? Thanks

• Leigh Wolinski
    Leigh Wolinski Member Posts: 35
    edited February 2018
    Hello?
  • John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2018
    Hello Leigh,

Recurring payments is not a feature in Reckon One at this time.  It is one of the items being looked at for a future release, but at this stage there is no release date  

For assistance on various functions in Reckon One you can find video guides on the Reckon Youtube channel.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John