Email problem payslips, remittance advices- Premier:Accountant Edition 2015 - email internal error a

Cindy Bowen
Cindy Bowen Member Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Email problem payslips,remittance advices- Premier:Accountant Edition 2015 - email internal error at line 483. Outlook is default email.

Comments

• Babi
    Babi Alumni Posts: 75
    edited June 2016
    Hello Cindy,

Thank you for your post.

May I refer you to the link below as this has already been discussed and see if this helps you resolve your issues.

https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/i_get_a_mapi_error_code_at_line_483_in_sendmail_cpp_my_ou...

Hope this helps, if the problem persists, please feel free to post us back with more detail information.

Thanks,

Regards,

Babi

• Cindy Bowen
    Cindy Bowen Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2016
    Thanks for the reply Babi.

I have tried editing preferences as mentioned but now my error message has changed to:
    An internal error occurred while preparing your message. It has not been sent.
    ( MAPI error code 80004005(16389) at line 1102 in sendemail.cpp ).

I added the [DEBUGGING] etc., lines to my QBW.INI file and it changed the error message, but still didn't send the email.

Any other suggestions please?

Thank-you,
    Cindy
  • Babi
    Babi Alumni Posts: 75
    edited June 2016
    Hello Cindy,

Thank you for informing me. I hope you are not using Outlook 2016, as we do not support Outlook 2016 yet for RA 2015.

If version below 2016 then lets try below in order

1. Make sure your are logged into your pc as local admin.
    2. Make sure that you have turned off your antivirus program.
    3. Make sure UAC is turned off.
    4. Make sure outlook is set as default program, check below article.
    http://kb.reckon.com.au//issue_view.asp?ID=4943
    5. Open Outlook as Admin, right click on Outlook> run as admin.
    6. Open RA as admin, right click on RA icon> run as admin.
    7. On Outlook, modify trust center as explained below,
    Tools>Trust Center then Programmatic Access >Click on Never warn me about suspicious activity> Click on OK to save and close.
    8. Try now,
    9. If it still fails, you might need to test with new Outlook profile.
    10. If it still fails, you probably need to try as new windows admin user profile.
    11. If still no luck, it indicates that  you probably have to do clean uninstall and reinstall of the RA under new windows user, and run both Outlook and RA as admin and try again.

I hope that is lot to try for now, please let me know, how it goes ?

If you have any questions, please provide us detail about what operating system you are running? what version of outlook you are running? was it working before? If yes, any changes you are aware since then? This will help us understand the cause and perhaps helps us fix the issue.

Regards,

Babi