Accounts Hosted: read-only network folder

Options
KGSC P&C Treasurer
KGSC P&C Treasurer Member Posts: 1
edited March 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Hi,
I'm the treasurer for our P&C association.
My bookkeeper has been been running Accounts Hosted (2016) for some time now. We are trying to set it up so I can access the file as well on hosted.
To date, we've been unsuccessful getting me access.
I have an account with Reckon, so I can get to the landing page.
Clicking the Launch accounts 2016 opens the new window to the hosted page
I click Open Existing File, navigate to the shared file.
On open, I'm asked for a password. If I enter the password wrong, I get a warning that my credentials are not valid. But when I enter it correctly, I get this warning:
Reckon Accounts is unable to open this company file.  
It may have been opened by another user. You should ask that user to switch   to multi-user mode so you can both use the company file at the same time.
The file could also be located in a read-only network folder. If it is, ask your system administrator to make the file accessible (-6073, -99001).
She has gone through help desk to open as multi-user mode. Is there a way for her to check this in the file? Is there some other setting that needs to be done for the hosted network folder?
Thanks,
Nils

Comments

• Reckon FAQs
    Reckon FAQs Reckon Staff Posts: 357 Reckon Staff
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

Have your Bookkeeper exit the file and Hosted, and then on the Dashboard click on Control Panel and Log Off Remote Sessions.  There, terminate any existing User Sessions.  

Then if you could do the same.  Close your browser and start again and can you open the file?

Now have your Bookkeeper login to the file. any problems?

Hope this is more successful for you.
    If problems persist please call Technical Support again for a deeper look.

regards, 
    John.