General Journal Crashing

Options
June Tan
June Tan Member Posts: 1
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi - I've been having an issue with posting General Journals over the last few days whereby once I click "Save" or "Reverse" the journal crashes and I get an error message.  This has been happening constantly and the following log have been provided.

Product: Reckon Hosted 2016 R2
Error Code: (above)

Thanks!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi June,
    Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem :(

A few troubleshooting steps to try and resolve this would be to re-sort your Chart of Accounts along with your tax code & tax item lists.

If that still proves unsuccessful, I'd recommend verifying and rebuilding your data file. There is detailed information on how to perform this in Reckon Accounts Hosted here

Please let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,063 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi June,

When did you last successfully create a Journal without experiencing a crash?

Do you backup on a regular basis (one that you create yourself)?

Is the Journal you are creating making of tax related accounts, tax items or tax codes?

Are you able to enter a journal successfully that does not include tax related accounts, tax items or tax codes?

Regards,
    *Data Recovery Team*