What does code 16318 40577 mean - as this shuts the software

Options
A P Suresh Kumar
A P Suresh Kumar Member Posts: 5
Lately, I found this code comes up numerous times (every two to three days) and it shuts the software., why is this. How it can be rectified.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Suresh,

When do you encounter this error message? Upon launching the program or performing a particular task?

Which version of Accounts Business are you running?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• A P Suresh Kumar
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Rav, the error messaged generally encountered whilst I am almost finished with entering a bill or new item, updating or completing an invoice. Its a 2016 version on a multi-user mode.

Thanks 
    Suresh

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thanks Suresh,
    Has this error only started occurring recently? ie. have you been able to complete these tasks successfully on previous occasions?

Have you been able to complete a verify and rebuild of your data file?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• A P Suresh Kumar
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi Rav, 

I am using Reckon only for the last two months and this error comes up almost every two days at times.

Yesterday, it occurred twice whilst I am entering new bills., its not all the time.

Suresh
  • Rav
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi Suresh,

Have you been able to complete a verify and rebuild of your data file?

If not, I'd recommend completing this, info here

Let me know how you get on after completing this in full.

Cheers
    Rav

• A P Suresh Kumar
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Rav, since verify and rebuild the issues have reduced to rare. Thanks. SK