I installed RPP2017 begin of December. Two days ago I noticed that my shares after updating show a v

Options
Aries53
Aries53 Member Posts: 3
I installed RPP2017 begin of December. Two days ago I noticed that my shares after updating show a value in the double digit millions. Though I wish this was true, it seems that only one security, VTS is responsible for the enormous increase. I tried validating and super validating my most recent file and then start again, but it does not change. Can you please help? I need to have the exact value for my shares. Thank you.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Eva,

Welcome to the Community,

Are you able to check if your security has retained the correct configuration/setup? 

Example screenshot below for illustration purposes

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Aries53
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Dear Rav,
    I have checked and it seems ok.
    Name: Vanguard US Total Market ETF
    Symbol: VTS
    Type: Market Index
    Exchange:Australia
    Currency: Australian Dollar (greyed out)
    Asset Class Single: US Stocks

So I think this is correct?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me Eva,

Please check out this related thread, in particular this specific post from my colleague John G.

Can you please try the steps outlined in John's post and let me know how you get on from there?

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Aries53
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thank you so much, Rav, this did the trick, all is back to normal and working correctly, showing me the correct value for VTS. Thanks again and have a nice day. Kind regards, Eva