Moving from Personal Plus subscription to Accounts Home & Business

Sakshee
Sakshee Member Posts: 1
I have a current subscription for Personal Plus that runs till May 2017, can I upgrade to Accounts Home & Business mid-way and get some money back off my existing subscription?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    Hey there Sakshee,

It's best to give our Customer Service team a call so we can have a look at options for you.

Contact Us

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2017
    Is this a constructive, or in any way helpful response to the question the OP has asked?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited January 2017
    I fully agree with you that a forum is a place where ideas and solutions to problems are shared. Your response however was neither of those.

Cases such as what the OP has raised are evaluated individually on a case by case basis by the Customer Service team hence why I offered that avenue.