POS Integration with Reckon Accounts Premier

Amelia ToddAmelia Todd Member Posts: 29
edited September 7 in Accounts Business Range
Are there any POS systems (other than Reckon POS) that integrate with Reckon Accounts Premier?

Comments

• WilmaWilma Member Posts: 50
    edited August 2019
    Why Amelia,?

Why not use Reckon POS.  I love it.  Works well.
  • Amelia ToddAmelia Todd Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2018
    It doesn't integrate with my online store and integration isn't readily available. So I just wondered whether there was anything else that already integrated with Reckon that might also integrate with my website.
  • ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭
    edited September 7
    No. No there is not. Many years ago there was a an online version of Pos but it was not too easy to use so it was dropped. 
    edited August 2019
    Andrew. So nothing then.
    edited August 2019
    Will most Hardware options work with Reckon POS or do I have to use the tested items from the list?
    edited February 2017
    If you buy anything make sure you can take it back is my advice. Better still, stick to the list. Receipt printers are usually okay and touch screens but keybaords and such as can be pretty tricky. 
    edited February 2017
    Haha good one Wilma. I love it too but it looks a bit dated now. We need something that will integrate with our online stores. 
    edited February 2017
    Well that's a bit frustrating and a lot of those brands aren't readily available in NZ that I can find.
    edited February 2017
    Everything. Was going to just get a PC for the shop, cash drawer, scanner and receipt printer - I just assumed that anything would suit. I didn't quite appreciate that there were certain brands/models that I would have to get.
    edited February 2017
    Kevin - can I not use a standard QWERTY keyboard? The ones on the list are odd. 
    edited February 2017
    Amelia you most certainlyy can use a standard keyboard. Receipt printers are pretty cruisy too Cash drawers should be okay.
    edited February 2017
    Thank you guys! And just a PC is fine, I don't need a POS terminal or anything like that? Touchscreen?
    edited February 2017
    Nobody "needs" a touchscreen its just that in some environments it works quite well e.g. hospitality. The interesting thing is since I started using POS in 2000 the price of the touch screens has come crashing down. The first one I saw was a demo it was $5000.00. Today they are under $500.00
    edited February 2017
    It's just the reward programme I need from the Pro version but have been umming and ahhing about whether it is worth it.
    edited February 2017
    I could probably come up with a manual way of doing it and save myself some money.
    edited February 2017
    No I haven't played with the trial. It's a retail store.
    edited February 2017
    Good thinking! I have applied for the trial and will see how it goes. If I can get away with the Lite version I'd much prefer it.

Thank you so much for your help!
    You and Kevin have been very very helpful, I really appreciate it :)
    edited February 2017
    I know Amelia. Its what I do
    edited February 2017
    Thanks Kevin. Wish Reckon was more easily integrated into other products. Might have to move to Xero and Vend in the future if Reckon doesn't catch up.
    edited February 2017
    The XV combo is very expensive. Call me I have a few ideas 0407744914
    edited February 2017
    I'm in NZ can we email instead? [email protected]

edited February 2017
    Andrew mate, am I lying?
  • BevBev Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2018
    They now have a version on POS online but does not integrate with Reckon Hosted.  Does anyone know what pos system will work with Reckon Hosted.  
  • Jason HollisJason Hollis Reckon Staff Posts: 616 ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Hi Bev. Reckon Cloud POS does indeed integrate with Reckon Accounts Hosted as well as Reckon One. 

Kind regards,
    Jason
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,760 Administrator
    edited September 2018
    Hi Bev,
    There's some info in the video below on integrating Reckon Cloud POS with Reckon Accounts Hosted.

If you have any specific questions or need more info on Reckon Cloud POS, can you please create a new thread for it and we'll be more than happy to help.