Tax invoive can not be printed and save as PDF

Options
Gillian Hu
Gillian Hu Member Posts: 10
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
My version is Reckon Accounts Premier 2016. When I finished the tax invoice, it can not use the function of customize. When I click Ok button, it will show the program is not responding. Same as the print preview function, the print function  and save as pdf function. All shows not responding. and have to close the program. What should I do now?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi ? ?

It might be best to start off with Rebuilding & Verifying your data file, check out this post for more info - 
    How to Verify Data and Rebuild Data for a company data file in Accounts Business (Desktop)

Let me know how you get on

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gillian Hu
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi, I just back up and verify my data, but it shows no error detected, when I try to save the tax invoice, it still not works. Thanks
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me Gillian,

The next step I would recommend is to find & delete the qbprint.qbp and WPR.ini print files.

This KB article outlines how to do this on some of the older operating systems however the principle remains the same if you have Windows 8 or Windows 10.

Deleting the qbprint.qbp and WPR.ini files.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gillian Hu
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi, Rav
    I can't find these two files in my computer.