Reckon One in Bank Accounts Transaction Screen GST code not applied

lou razzano
lou razzano Member Posts: 11
edited February 2020 in Reckon One
Reckon One in Bank Accounts Transaction Screen. Uploaded data is in the new tab and I am allocating receipts to the account number - Allocate Receipts - Choose Customer - Choose my account number. The GST tax code is not applied from the Chart of Account. I Then need to edit the transaction to put the correct GST code. How do I get around this ?

Comments

• Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2020
    Hi lou,

For now you will need to use the detailed allocation option and add the tax code manually or setup a transaction rule, because this function is not working currently.  The Reckon One team are aware and looking into it.  There is no ETA at this time as far as I know.

Regards,
    Shane.
  • lou razzano
    lou razzano Member Posts: 11
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for the reply Shane I appreciate it.  I am not keen to use the transaction rule because the rule does not keep the current transaction description.   Hopefully this aspect of the transaction rule is also fixed at some time in the future.

Do you known if on Reckon Accounts Host the function is working properly.  Also do you know if the transaction rule in Host keeps the current transaction description.

Regards

Lou

• Scott_6428906
    Scott_6428906 Reckon Staff Posts: 75 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    01/12/17 Hi Lou, The tax code issue should now be resolved. Regards, Scott.