Purchase Order to Excel

Sean CresswellSean Cresswell Member Posts: 32
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi there,

Is there a way to export a "Purchase Order" as an "Microsoft Excel" document?

Currently we are saving the PDF's on our server, and sending them [& other files] by email to our supplier[s], but one has recently been asking if we could look to have them sent in Excel format, for easier handling by their software.

Comments

• ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Nope
  • Sean CresswellSean Cresswell Member Posts: 32
    edited January 2018
    Dang it....that's what I figured, but not what I had hoped. :-)
  • cosmiccosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,182 ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    HI we have done for Sales order a customer is using it .We could do this for you if you are keen to discuss call me thus afternoon late after 5.00pm Thks 0407068942
    edited January 2018
    That sounds promising, and I thank you Chandra .....but also sounds like it would likely be a paid endeavour. Not to mention, the time difference means I will be long out of my "normal" working hours, here in New Zealand.

Happy enough to do preliminary discussion through email, and who knows, maybe you have what we want/need.....I just didn't want to burden anybody, over a "nice to have" function, for [so far] one supplier.
    My email is: [email protected] 
  • Jacqui AllenJacqui Allen Member Posts: 242
    edited January 2018
    Try creating & saving PO, then reopen and "ctrl+y", customise this to include qty, item detail etc and export to excel.  NB in fact you could created a custom detail report for this, memorise and filter by ref # as and when requiredimage
    edited January 2018
    Thanks Jacqui,

That's actually VERY close to an completely acceptable solution - using the "Email > Send Report As Excel" function though, as "Export" only allows access to the Reckon server.

Not quite the same layout as my PO [group titles that I have typed in a blank field] that I just need to figure out a way to use a unused column header for......but I think I can work it out.