reckon personal tax invoice

Options
tim.davis.aus
tim.davis.aus Member Posts: 3
I am unable to find the means by which I can receive, download or print a tax invoice for the purchase of Reckon Personal Annual Licence Renewal.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Hi Tim,
    Unfortunately this is not available through the online Members Area at this stage, however if you shoot an email through to admin@reckon.com with your account details the team will send one through to you. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tim.davis.aus
    tim.davis.aus Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Thank you for responding to what I would suggest is not an uncommon question.

Having said that, I find your response to be extremely disappointing but not at all unexpected. For some years now, since it's transition from Quicken Personal to Reckon Personal, it has become less and less reliable as an up-to-date product environment and certainly no where near state of the art when it comes to meeting customer needs; the automatic issuing of tax invoices with each Annual Renewal is a classic example.

The unfortunate aspect of all this is the increasing difficulty in finding alternatives that transition Reckon structure(s) when one has been a dedicated customer for many years. As it is apparent through my own experiences thus far, Reckon as an organization has become increasingly disinterested in their standing as regards customer satisfaction and even product compatibility.

That being the case and considering your response, I will increase in my efforts to find a product that meets my needs from an organization/developer that provides a more customer oriented product as well as service. 

Kind regards

Tim