incredibly slow

Brent Coker
Brent Coker Member Posts: 10
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
Hi. I have a around 400 transactions I need to reconcile (first time user), and each transaction is taking around 5 seconds. This is painfully slow. I've been doing this all day, and its now 10pm at night.

Is there a way to match all transactions at the same time without doing each one individually?

It seems that either your code is over bloated causing significant lag, or your network is overloaded, or you don't have enough servers powered up (memory or more likely cpu cycles).

I'm annoyed because I won't be able to use this product if it is this laggy, ( it seems awfully bloated) and I already paid a chunk of money for your services to transition over.

Do you have a solution please?

Comments

• Marc H
    Marc H Member Posts: 20
    edited March 2018
    Unfortunately, I have no solution, but I lend my voice to your call for improvements. Most of my reconciliation consists of confirming postings that have already been picked up by "rules" or else matched by the system to payments I've made. Couldn't there be a checkbox facility to allow selection of all of these then a "Reconcile all selected items" function? Posting them one at a time is both incredibly tedious and time-consuming.
  • Bill McLeod
    Bill McLeod Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2018
    Yes and its still woefully slow at uploading reconciliations. Reckon is a great program but this does need to be fixed to be fit for purpose
  • Emma Bowley
    Emma Bowley Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2019
    I'm finding it super slow even when you select accept all matches it takes nearly ten seconds per transaction! Our internet speed is good so it must be on theirr end.
This discussion has been closed.