Pay Slips remove Employees Bank Account Details and Superannuation Number

Options
Kylie_9676096
Kylie_9676096 Member Posts: 5
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have an employee that wants there Bank Account Details and Superannuation Number taken off the pay slip that we provide. Can this we done? Thanks

Comments

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options

Yes in the payslip template but if you do it to one then you do it to all. What's he worried about, he is the only one that is supposed to see his own payslip.

Having said that, I keep bank details off the payslip and also the Super # but Keep the Superfund in there

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options

Another alternative, which would involve a degree of mucking around, would be to have a separate template for this employee which you have amended to remove the details..  You would then have to remembe3r to use this template when providing the pay slip.  You might go batty trying to remember to do this, apart from the extra time involved.  As Charles suggested, either all in or all out.

John L G

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Yes, you would have to do two payslip runs, one with most of the employees ticked and choose the correct payslip template and then another payslip run with just him ticked and choose his template. An absolute pain, tell him to go jump or do it for all.
  • Kylie_9676096
    Kylie_9676096 Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Thank you, how do I take off the Bank Details, can't find the field?
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options
    What sort of pay slips are you using - are they customised ones?  I use highly customised ones but I cannot see where the Standard Reckon pay slip has those details on them, so it seems that you could use the standard one for that employee.  The Superannuation number is a separate issue,  You are required to show the Super Fund.  In the footer section of the standard form there is an ability to untick the super number box
    I would suggest that you tell the employee that it is too difficult to do as you would have to apply the same rule for everybody and instead they should obliterate the info that they don't want with a marker pen.  In my opinion the request is unreasonable.
    John L G