Single Touch Payroll for Reckon Accounts Desktop WEBINAR (29 June)
Single Touch Payroll is mandatory from 1 July 2018 for businesses with 20 or more employees.
We've updated the 2018 Reckon Accounts Business range to help you be STP compliant for your business and submit your payroll information to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
In this webinar, we will take you through a step by step guide on how to submit your payroll information from Reckon Accounts Desktop.
FRIDAY JUNE 29 2018, 2:00PM - 3:00PM (AEST)
This webinar will cover:
- What is Reckon GovConnect STP?
- How to sign up to Reckon GovConnect STP?
- How to export your payroll information from Reckon Accounts Desktop
- Key information to prepare your company file on Reckon Accounts Desktop
- How to upload your payroll information to Reckon GovConnect STP
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 96 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 9 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 888 Payroll Premier
- 64 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community