Can 2 different employees log into Portal and enable a different MFA?

KristianWenckowski
KristianWenckowski Member Posts: 6
edited July 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Can two employees log into the Reckon Portal, for the same Company, and process STP? If so, can a MFA be enabled by 2 people using their own Authenticator?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Kristian,
    We're looking at implementing a sharing function within GovConnect STP this week. This will allow multiple users to access the STP tile for a single ABN. Each user will need their own Reckon Portal account and their own MFA.

Stay tuned, there will be further news on the sharing ability soon.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• KristianWenckowski
    KristianWenckowski Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Rav
  • Bridget Hartland
    Bridget Hartland Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    Hi Rav,

Can you please provide an update on this; I have MFA on my phone, and I need my colleague to also have it (we share payroll responsibilities).

Can you please advise if this is yet possible, and if so, how I find the "barcode" or "provided key" to setup the account.

Thank you!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi there Bridget,
    Yes, STP sharing is now available so you can share your STP entity in Reckon GovConnect with your colleague.

Check out this post for full info on how it works and getting set up -
    Single Touch Payroll (STP) sharing is now available!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.