Space key and backspace key not working

Options
Shayne McNamara
Shayne McNamara Member Posts: 43
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Had been working all morning with no issues and logged back in after lunch and if I try and use any of the following keys they do not work.  Tab, SPACE, ENTER (Return), BACKSPACE, DELETE.  The letter and numeral keys work.

No problem with any other web hosted stuff or any other application.  For instance they all working typing this.  Just in Reckon.  I have rebooted computer, tried alternate Browsers (normally use Chrome with no issues but have tried Edge and Firefox and same issue so must be at the Reckon end.

Anyone know the solution or when this is likely to be sorted.  Have work to do and can't do it.

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options

Shayne.  I am using Internet Explorer and am not having any problems.  Whilst I note that you have re-booted, have you tried, as another option:

1.  Through the Control Panel, logging off remote users.

2.  Logging out (top right hand corner)

3. Closing the tab and then your browser, and then logging in again the usual way?

John L G

• Shayne McNamara
    Shayne McNamara Member Posts: 43
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Thanks John.  Had tried all that and more but have since found the problem.  For some reason my keyboard icon in the bottom right had changed to UK.  As soon as I changed back to US all was fine.  I would never had picked it up other than I was trying to type an @ symbol in an email address and got a " symbol instead.  

I have no idea how the keyboard changed.  I might have to disable the other keyboard options in the control panel to make sure only English (New Zealand) US Keyboard is the only keyboard option.