Customer transaction report - TOTALS

Options
Kerri
Kerri Member Posts: 15
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
I can general a report with all my customer transactions - but it doesn't total it at the end!!
Reckon One already generates "Top 10 customers" - but the customer in question that I'm trying to get the details for isn't in that top 10 list, and so it seems  I have no choice but to sit down with a calculator and add them up?! Should be an easy fix - simply a bold number at the bottom of each customer "section" would solve this issue! 
Please help!!

Comments

• Aaron Rennie
    Aaron Rennie Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi Kerri,

If you go to 'day to day' and under the 'business' heading select 'customer statements'.  From there you select the customer you are referring to and it will bring up all the open items as at that date (there is a total showing at the bottom of the page).

Hope this helps!  Em :-) 
  • Kerri
    Kerri Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2018
    Options
    There's nothing outstanding though, so no, this doesn't solve my dilemma. Thanks though
  • Aaron Rennie
    Aaron Rennie Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Oh, I see what you are referring to now - sorry!  No, I haven't come across a report that does this.  There are transaction reports but nothing with a total that I have come across.  Hopefully they will amend this as it should be an easy fix.
  • ERIN_8770088
    ERIN_8770088 Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2020
    Options
    This is the same with the supplier transactions report, lists all the transactions against a supplier and we are expected to add each of the up, If the account enquiry report is capable of totalling each GL account why don't  the others, some things are simple but seem so hard for this program.