Annual leave accruing wrong

Options
Beverley
Beverley Member Posts: 2
Annual leave accrual fluctuates and it seems related to RDO's taken?  I have files set to accrue per hour.  Is anyone having issues with Reckon and accrual rates?  driving me mad!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,420 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi Beverley,

Which Reckon software/version are you using?

Can you give us a bit more detail on what you've observed to be the issue?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Robyn_7112869
    Robyn_7112869 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Beverley,
    I'm wondering if, because the employee files are set to accrue per hour (which is fine), the hours accrued will fluctuate when an RDO is taken if, in "Lists: Payroll Item Lists" , the Rostered Day Off item is not ticked "to be included in every hour worked leave accruals" It would depend whether annual leave is to accrue when a RDO is taken (or not). This might account for lesser hours accruing when the employee has taken a RDO with the payroll period.
    I hope this makes sense...
  • Beverley
    Beverley Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi Robyn, I went in to have a look - it is un ticked  - thing is it ïncreases"the hours not lessen them so not sure if this is the answer?    In other words when an RDO is taken it increases the Accrual? any ideas???

Beverley
  • Leslie Winn
    Leslie Winn Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Since July 2018 I have one staff member the RDO is showing as negative on the Payslip but the correct amount is on the Leave Details.
    Any Ideas