super clearing house and multiple super funds paid in one transaction in reckon one

James Morton
James Morton Member Posts: 1
edited May 2019 in Reckon One
Need to pay my super for two employees that use different super providers but I do this with a single transaction to my clearing house. My problem is how do I get reckon to take the amount out of the super payable liability account and match it to the transaction in the bank when it wants separate transactions from the liability but I have only made a single combined transaction to the clearing house.

Sorry if I have not explained myself clear enough any added info needed please ask this is starting to frustrate me and need to get it sorted 

Thanks James

Comments

• cooketransport
    cooketransport Member Posts: 8

Hi James

Did you find an answer to this?

I am struggling to find a solution as well.

• Jean_10862158
    Jean_10862158 Member Posts: 47

I have always coded the payment direct to the super liability account. And always check that what I pay does balance with said liability account in general ledger. and returns a zero balance there, as at the end date of what the super pays up to.

• dinesh
    dinesh Member Posts: 1

I to have this problem - a single payment to the ATO Small Business Super Clearinghouse cannot be allocated against super liabilities for multiple funds.

Did anyone find the solution to this? I do not see support for a super clearing house in Reckon One.

One option might be to create a dummy bank account called 'ATO SBSCH' and to transfer all the payments to the clearinghouse to this new 'ATO SBSCH' account. Then you can manually create new transactions in that account to allocate the payments to each fund against the liability. But I am not sure if this will work.