Can't login to Hosted

Options
Lynette Anderson
Lynette Anderson Member Posts: 5
edited February 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I am unable to log into my Account at present.  I can log in and then when I launch it rejects me with the attached.  I have contacted support and they could not help.  Still waiting for a call back.  This is very inconvenient, is anyone had or is experiencing the same problem.image Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: PLANNED MAINTENANCE - Reckon Accounts Hosted (8 March 2019 - 9 March 2019).

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi Lynette,
    Is this still occurring for you this morning?

Do you recieve the same error when using an alternative browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Shannon Chambers Gardiner
    Shannon Chambers Gardiner Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2019
    Options

Hi Lynette,

Have you changed your password recently? This seems to occur for me when I have changed my password and have not completely logged out of Reckon(even though I have received confirmation of password change)

If you have changed your password recently, I would suggest re-setting your password and completely logging out of reckon and re-trying. This has worked for me. Best of Luck
  • Lynette Anderson
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Yes, its still occurring on all, Google, Chrome and Firefox.  I have tried the solution below from Shannon and still not working.  How long will this take?  Support have not rang back, so I guess I have to call back and wait for long periods of time.
  • Lynette Anderson
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Thanks Shannon for the solution, unfortunately it has not worked for me.  Still cannot get in and use my software that I pay $61.00 per month.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Options
    It looks as though a technician called you yesterday but wasn't able to reach you. I'll get in touch with our support team and ask them to give you a call as soon as possible today.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lynette Anderson
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I have checked my mobile and no missed calls yesterday.  One missed call on my landline but not message left.
  • Rav
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi Lynette,
    I understand a technician has been in touch with you earlier today and your problem has been rectified. Can you please confirm?

• Lynette Anderson
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav
    No! my problem is not resolved, I have not spoken to any Technician today.  Can you please advise where I go from here?
    Even if Technician could send email on how I can solve this issue.