Single Touch Payroll for Reckon Accounts (desktop) WEBINARS! REGISTER NOW!

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi everyone,

We've have a series of webinars coming up that will cover the hot topic of Single Touch Payroll specifically for Reckon Accounts Business (desktop).

The webinars will show you how to use Reckon GovConnect for STP and answer the most common questions around Single Touch Payroll. We'll also provide you all the information you'll need to submit your first STP report to the ATO.

Our webinars will cover the following topics in detail:
  • Signing up for Reckon GovConnect, setting up MFA and your STP entity
  • Key information to prepare your company file in Reckon Accounts Business
  • How to share your Reckon GovConnect entity with other users
  • Where to find your Software ID and how to register it with the ATO
  • Submitting your payroll information to Reckon GovConnect STP
  • Common error messages and solutions
We're holding a number of webinar sessions so you can register for the most convenient time to you. Check out the dates below.
  • Wednesday, April 3, 2:30PM - 3:15PM (AEDT)
  • Wednesday, April 10, 2:30PM - 3:15PM (AEST)
  • Wednesday, May 1, 2:30PM - 3:15PM (AEST)
  • Wednesday, May 15, 2:30PM - 3:15PM (AEST)
  • Wednesday, May 29, 2:30PM - 3:15PM (AEST)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Sue Barton
    Sue Barton Member Posts: 13
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav
    Will these webinars be available to watch offline?  I work elsewhere on a Wednesday with no access to a computer.
    Sue
  • Kylie Roth_9990971
    Kylie Roth_9990971 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2019
    it would be helpful if you made them available on a day other than wednesday - a recording would be fine.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hi Sue and Kylie,
    Not to worry, if you're not able to make one of the 5 live sessions above we'll have recordings available not long after. I'll post them here for everyone to view.

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited May 2019

Hi everyone,
    Just a quick reminder to let you know that the first of our Single Touch Payroll webinars will be starting today. We'd love to see you there. 
    If you're not able to make it we'll have the recording available here to view as soon as possible.

• Rav
    edited June 2019
    Hi everyone,
    Check out the recording of our Single Touch Payroll for Reckon Accounts Desktop below -

• estela
    estela Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2019
    Will you also have step by step notes available online?
  • Jamie Stewart_6481493
    Jamie Stewart_6481493 Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav.  Where can I find step by step instructions for registering and setting up STP?
  • Tara McDonald_10076964
    Tara McDonald_10076964 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    I would really like to see this video can you attached another link please?
  • Rav
    edited June 2019
    Hi Tara, sorry I'm not sure what happened to the previous video but I've just updated the post above so you'll be able to view the recorded webinar.