How do I access the Tax Planner in Personal Plus 2019?

Options
peter.lang
peter.lang Member Posts: 87
I want to use the Tax Planner in personal Plus 2019. It's not displayed on the Menus, not in Tools, not in Planning. How do I access it?

It's referred to in Help and in the Guide (p114), so why can't I access it?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Options
    The below screenshot is from my install of Reckon Personal Plus 2019

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• peter.lang
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Rav,

Thank you for answering.  However, 2 points. 1) Offset - H, Offest - P and Offset - S are not shown in Cash Flow under Accounts on my PP2019. And 2) the Help file says it should be a menu item on the menu bar located 'Property & Debt' and 'Planning'. But it is not.  Why can't I see it? I have no 'ax Centre' and no 'Tax Planner'.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Hi Peter,
    You don't need to worry about the data in the sidebar of my screenshot, that's just innocuous data in my test file.

Go to Tools > Personalise Reckon Accounts and ensure that Tax Centre is ticked.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• peter.lang
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Rav,

Thank you. How simple, and how dumb of me. I've only been using Quicken and then Reckon Personal Plus continuously since 1991!