reportable employer superannuation

Larissa_10110227
Larissa_10110227 Member Posts: 4
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
The amount from an employees 2017/18 payment summary is still showing on their payment summary for 2018/19. This year should be zero. Anyone else had this issue?

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Hi Larissa.  This does sound rather strange and I have never heard of this happening before.  However, it is still likely to be the same issue as for others.  If you go to the following Knowledgebase site, this will provide you with the action that you need to correct the error - it is relatively straight forward - try Option 2.  This problem probably tends to rear its head at the end of the year for an odd employee. I have had to correct it on more than one occasion in the past.  At least by following the above steps, you know which pay the problem has occurred in.  Try this first.  If this doesn't locate the error, you have some other weird event going on.
    http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=3621
    John L G
  • Larissa_10110227
    Larissa_10110227 Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2020
    You little rippa John. Option 2 worked. Located the salary sac items that had zero against them so deleted that line in those particular pay cheques and bingo! These little glitches can drive you nuts so thanks so much. You saved me a night of pulling my hair out!!
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Great news Larissa.  Thanks for reporting back.  This is at least the second time in the past few weeks that this has worked for somebody, as well as myself.  Glad that you were able to keep your hair!!
    John L G