More than 1 company file to use STP

Options
Helen Abric
Helen Abric Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hello I have two company files, I have started the process to log the STP for the first company, I cannot see a function to allow me to have load the second company's STP. Is it possible?

Comments

• Susan Shaw
    Susan Shaw Member Posts: 19
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Like you I have 2 company files to lodge and have not been able to lodge the 2nd one.  I have made 3 enquiries within the Reckon Community so far asking for assistance with a nil result. Seems hard to understand why this STP process was not finalised before June 30 ??  I hope we hear back from someone on this very soon
  • Susan Shaw
    Susan Shaw Member Posts: 19
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Like you I have 2 company files to lodge and have not been able to lodge the 2nd one.  I have made 3 enquiries within the Reckon Community so far asking for assistance with a nil result. Seems hard to understand why this STP process was not finalised before June 30 ??  I hope we hear back from someone on this very soon
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi Susan and Helen - when you log into the Reckon GovConnect portal - via portal.reckon.com - and see the tile for your first company - look to the top right of the screen and you will see Add Product - Click this and choose Reckon GovConnect - this enables you to setup the next company.  You are able to have as many as you like.  Hope this helps?