could not find the employee, I want to run the payroll

Lili Niu
Lili Niu Member Posts: 5
edited October 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi, I have 3 employees in the system, however, when I want to add on the pay run, it only shows 2. Also how do I change the wrong date I sent through.

thanks.

Comments

• Lili Niu
    edited October 2019
    so how do I find out?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Lili,
    Which Reckon software are you using? This post has been tagged as Reckon Accounts Business Range and the STP app which are two completely separate software.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lili Niu
    edited October 2019
    Hi Rav, I use the Reckon APP, I guess I am in the wrong group?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    No its ok you're in the right place, I just wanted to confirm.
    In the app have you completed setting up the profile of all 3 employees? ie. have you completed all the required details?

Are you attempting to create a new pay run or an adjustment?
    If its a pay run, is it showing all of your employees in the list to select from?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lili Niu
    edited October 2019
    Hi Rav, I had profile of all 3 employees, and submit the pay run before. but when I submit new pay run, as soon as I put on the pay day, one employee is missing.
    Also if I want to do the adjustment, I found it only can choose the date.
  • Lili Niu
    edited October 2019
    Looks Like free one definitely is not going to work!