Redundancy Pay does not push out to STP

Options
Allin
Allin Member Posts: 4
edited July 2020 in Reckon One
Have processed a pay run that included Redundancy Pay & Unused AL.
The Unused AL appears to have been pushed out to STP but the Redundancy Pay does not appear. Would anyone have any ideas why this is?

Comments

• KYLIE  TANNER
    KYLIE TANNER Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi I'm having the same problem.  I have processed Redundancy as an addition - Lump Sum D.  Salary item not used at all as employee didn't have any leave to pay out.  I'm using Reckon Accounts Desktop 2020.
  • Allin
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Kylie,

I found a solution to this however I am not sure if it the same for you as I was working in Reckon One.
    I had to go to the YTD section and enter the Lump Sum D amount there for it to show up in my STP reporting. 
    Hope that helps 
  • KYLIE  TANNER
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Thanks Allin,
    No this doesn't work in Reckon Business as the Lump Sump D amount is already showing on the Payment Summary to date therefore in the year to date.  
    I will have to call Reckon as can't find anything here.
    Cheers
  • Josie Tilbrook
    Josie Tilbrook Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I am also having the same issue.  The tax deducted is showing in STP but not the gross.  This is for a client of ours who is using just the Reckon Payroll module.  I haven't used Reckon at all before and I'm trying to fix the problem before we finalise EOFY.  Have emailed support but no response as yet.  There is also no amount showing on the EPT payment summary.  I have no experience with Reckon.
  • Allin
    edited July 2020
    Options
    One think I noticed is that you can send the final STP file to the STP section and see more info. 
    The EPT wasn't showing for me until I did that, then I would go into the details and it would show more
  • Josie Tilbrook
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I'll try that, thanks
  • Josie Tilbrook
    edited July 2020
    Options
    No unfortunately, still not showing.
  • Allin
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Have you check the ETP set up? Which pay item did you use?

• KYLIE  TANNER
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Just as an update I called Reckon & even though the Lump Sum isn't showing on the Balance in Reckon when you submit STP & view the detail for the employee it's on their file as a separate payment.  Therefore it does work.  Cheers
  • Josie Tilbrook
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Thanks, I've never used Reckon before.  The previous bookkeeper entered the payment as a "redundancy" item.  Going round in circles trying to reconcile the ATO STP downloaded report against Reckon's submitted STP reports.