US share prices updates

Options
David_7594132
David_7594132 Member Posts: 37
US share price update appears to have stopped working again. Anyone else noticing the same issue?

Comments

• Frank t
    Frank t Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2020
    Options
    yes, no download this- morning. Interesting timing, I just renewed my subscription last week!!!
  • Glen_7363140
    Glen_7363140 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Yep me too.
    Seems like a re-run of last year.
  • Dean Robinson
    Dean Robinson Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Yep - me too. Very frustrating how often this happens.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2020
    Options
    US Share prices are not available in the Reckon Personal Range as of November 2019, see info here - US share prices unavailable in the Reckon Personal Range

We no longer have a relationship with the 3rd party provider. At the time in November, they made some change which allowed US share download functionality to continue shortly after it initially ceased which is why it was working until earlier this month however it is no longer available.

To incorporate US share info into Reckon Personal Range, please follow the process outlined in the help guide linked above.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Dean Robinson
    Dean Robinson Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Rav - Reckon do not seem to get it. I, along with many long time Reckon users have had US price updates for years - despite what the modified legal specifications say. Up until a few weeks ago we could do something that was very useful and now we cannot. We have lost something in the product that makes it valuable to us. We don't like it and telling me I can do a bunch of share price export/imports using CSV files makes the product about as useful as a spreadsheet. Very disappointing.
  • Andrew_8758259
    Andrew_8758259 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Dear Reckon, why did you make the split from Quicken if you were not going to fully support the product?