How to fully delete transactions?

Options
Roger B
Roger B Member Posts: 12
edited August 2020 in Reckon One
OK - I have been able to delete invoices and bills from their lists in R1 but the transactions remain on the reconciliation page - how can I get rid of these for once and for all as if they had never been entered?

Comments

• Peter Meagher
    Peter Meagher Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2020
    Options
    If you untucks the transaction on the reconciliation page and then go to the Reckon one transactions page you will see the transaction that you want to be rid of and then just click on the cross at the right of the transaction and it will delete. I say this hoping that I understand what you are trying to achieve. Good luck.
  • Roger B
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Thanks Peter but I don't see how this gets rid of the transaction on the reconciliation page. I have already been able to delete the bills or invoices on their pages but they hang around elsewhere. When clicking on and highlighting the transaction on the reconciliation page it takes me to another page but will not delete it. Thanks anyway
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I’m not familiar with the workings of Reckon One, but is it possible that you are deleting the invoices and bills but not the actual payments of them from the bank
  • Roger B
    edited August 2020
    Options
    That seems to be part of the problem as the payments made to the bills now seem to be credits. There is also an invoice which I had previously marked off in the reconciliation which has now disappeared. 
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2020
    Options
    That is correct, as you deleted the bill but left a payment made to the supplier, the supplier will now be in credit. Invoices don’t appear in the reconciliation only the payments of them. If you want to get rid of a bill or an invoice, you will have to either delete the payment or receipt or mark it against another bill or invoice
  • Roger B
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Thanks Kris - will give it a go