reckon home & business 2020

Tanya_10850141
Tanya_10850141 Member Posts: 1

I have just subscribed to reckon home and business 2020 and was told i would be able to import my old quickens 2009 into 2020 verison. I am having trouble doing that. The 2009 file is a QDF and the 2020 verison says is cant find it. Any tips please. I find this frustrating that I cant ring and speak to anyone.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi there Tanya, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your upgrade.

Can you let me know the process you're following to upgrade from your current version to Home & Business 2020. Where specifically in the process is it brining up this error message for you? If you have a screenshot that would be great as well.

I'll link our upgrade guide below which outlines the full process but as you've mentioned the 2009 version should be able to upgrade directly rather than going through a stepped upgrade via newer versions first -

RECKON PERSONAL RANGE - INSTALLATION & UPGRADE GUIDE

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

I can do it for you if you wish

call me on 0418907140

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com