Cheque number

Options
NarellePaterson
NarellePaterson Member Posts: 111 ✭✭

My register used to enter EFT in Cheque number I accidently entered an invoice number and now I cannot get it to change back any ideas? I rarely use cheques anymore there needs to be an option to change this if we need to. I have read some posts but no one seems to have an answer.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

If you go to the cheque window and tick the To Be Printed box it will leave the cheque number field blank

• NarellePaterson
    Options

Hi thanks Kris but not sure what you mean by cheque window I can't find a "to be printed "box anywhere. The only place I can find a print cheque it makes you put in a numeric number will not accept EFT. I am using Reckon Accounts Hosted.

• NarellePaterson
    Options

I just completed the payroll and where it says cheque number I changed it back to EFT and I think that has done it. yay!!

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

FYI the cheque window is where you go to write a cheque, on the iconbar it says and shows cheque, may also be in the home page if you have that enabled. When you open the cheque there is a small box to the right and under the cheque that has choices

• NarellePaterson
    Options

Thanks Kris I can see it now, you know I have never used that drop down and I have been using Reckon and Quickbooks since forever but I don't print cheques so I guess thats why. TY