(MAPI error code 00000000 (0) at line 921 in sendemail.cpp

Options

Hi,

I know this is a very common topic, and I have suffered this many times over many years, but I cannot remember or find the correct repair schedule.

I have used Reckon for 20+ years. the last PC was windows 8.1

This weekend I installed 2020 small business accounting on brand new PC, windows 10 just updated,

latest outlook email installed.

Installation went well after first failing, then I updated .NET3.5 and 4.7, then installed great.

Now I can print to desktop, but when trying to email from Reckon, stops when 'going online' and displays the above fault

I know last time , with excellent help from Kevin, I removed the last windows update i installed, but this time since I have installed on a new PC, I do not know which if any which update is causing the problem, or if I should be taking another process to correct this problem.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Marty

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,415 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @martin

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this error. There are a few reasons why it could be occurring and also a few ways to solve it. I'll link a guide below which outlines them all with step by step instructions which hopefully should get you back on track.

I'll tag Kevin as well in case he wanted to add to this as well.. @Zappy

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• martin_6669966
    martin_6669966 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    Options

Hi Zappy,

Thanks for the advise.

I have tried the recommendations but still no emails

I would like to call you to chat, how to contact you, or mobile number

Thanks

Marty