CashBook 2004 Re-install Help Please

Hi There, just joined the community.

I am using CashBook 2004 on Windows 10 without problems until now.

I had to re-installed a faulty C drive and after recovery - Quicken CashBook 2004 will not start - "The code execution cannot proceed because IPROF32.dll was not found Reinstallinf the program may fix this problem". I tried to intstall using my original disk - I follow the instuctions on the disk up to choosing intsall - nothing happens.

I then sign in to Reckon - got the download installation files CashBook2004.zip with custom folder, Disk 1 to disk 20 folders, msvbvm60.dll, and qwuserguide.pdf. There is no instruction how to setup or install.

I want to keep using my CashBook 2004. Please help.

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

I think its use by date may have come, if you want a good price on a current version call me.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• BrisbaneBrewstr
    BrisbaneBrewstr Member Posts: 1

Hi Gerry,

I may have a similar issue, however I am wanting to still be able to report on cashbook 2004 data for at least the current year.

I think the single year pricing of desktop software is not viable, however having come from Cashbook for 10 + years, it is all I know, and have needed. Can the cloud version access/reference or integrate Cashbook data?

Many thanks

Bruce

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

There is no real clould version that can do anything like that. I say bit the bullet and buy the upgrade and then after a year if you dont want or need it anymore just dont pay for the next year.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com