CashBook 2004 Re-install Help Please
Hi There, just joined the community.
I am using CashBook 2004 on Windows 10 without problems until now.
I had to re-installed a faulty C drive and after recovery - Quicken CashBook 2004 will not start - "The code execution cannot proceed because IPROF32.dll was not found Reinstallinf the program may fix this problem". I tried to intstall using my original disk - I follow the instuctions on the disk up to choosing intsall - nothing happens.
I then sign in to Reckon - got the download installation files CashBook2004.zip with custom folder, Disk 1 to disk 20 folders, msvbvm60.dll, and qwuserguide.pdf. There is no instruction how to setup or install.
I want to keep using my CashBook 2004. Please help.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community