Subscribing with multiple branches under the same ABN

ShanFord
ShanFord Member Posts: 4 ✭

Hi there.

I've concluded my free trial and have subscribed with one of my 4 x branches through the Google payment options.

When I've logged into a different branch it tells me I need to subscribe but when I click the subscribe button it tells me I've already subscribed. The subscribe tab remains on the bottom right of the screen and I'm not able to create a new payrun.

Please help as I don't want a backlog of payruns to create.

Thank you!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi there @ShanFord, thanks for getting in touch.

I've checked in our Payroll app team regarding your question. At this stage, the Payroll app only supports one subscription per device and Google account. Google Play and/or Apple App Store does not allow for multiple purchases of the same thing ie. the app.

While its not a mobile app, perhaps, Reckon One Payroll might be a better option if you have multiple branches to report for? I'll link some info below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• ShanFord

Hi Rav. Thanks for your reply.

This is very disappointing to know as I was told to convert from the stp app to the payroll app by the reckon support team before eofy and specifically told "multiple branches were not a problem". This is not really acceptable given I'm now into October and have to find an alternate program. It's there a workaround so I can pay the full amount for all 4 branches in one transaction, instead of trying to do 4 separate transactions? Surely I'm not the only one in this position?

Also, with the reckon one payroll site, can you transfer the information from the app to the site? As stated, i have 4 branches which took considerable time to load the initial information. If I have to do it all over again then I will be going to a different provider as it seems your programs are too archaic.

Thanks

Shannon

• ShanFord

Hi @Rav

Can you please respond to my previous message? Payrun is tomorrow and I'm getting quite stressed about this. It was on Reckon Supports' recommendation that I move to the payroll app knowing I had multiple abn's. How can I make this work please without starting all over again, as this is not an option.

Thanks

Shannon

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Shannon,

If you need to submit for multiple branches, then the Payroll App isn't the solution for you and I'm both surprised & disappointed that it was recommended to you in this instance.

Can you advise which team you spoke with or if it was via email, do you still have the correspondence?

Also, can you confirm which of these scenarios (if any) were put forward to you in terms of using multiple branches on the Payroll App?

1. Pay once, and use a different login for each ABN+branch combination
    2. Be able to pay again for each ABN+branch combination
    3. Operate multiple branch numbers from a single book.

I just need to establish where and why things have gone wrong here as its no secret internally that the Payroll App is single ABN use only.

Moving forward though, we need to get you on the right solution and the Payroll App is not it in this case. The Reckon One Payroll option that I linked above can support multiple branches via subscribing to multiple books. Appreciate you've already been through setup however unfortunately, the existing data cannot travel between the two services.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• ShanFord

Hi @Rav

This is not just disappointing it's upsetting. All the time I've spent setting up 4 stores only to be told once again that I've been misadvised by staff that clearly aren't knowledgeable about their own products. Equally disappointing that a company like Reckon has such archaic systems that I cannot simply pay for 4 x branches in one transaction. How on earth did it allow me to even set up 4 branches under the same abn without some sort of alert or block?

I was informed I could set this up via phone contact when I was having problems with your other archaic system, the stp app. I had 4 branches at up back then also and was told all the information would just roll over to the payroll app but then I'd have more features.

Is there absolutely no way this can be done? You have no idea the stress this now puts on me!!! I can't even begin to explain what this means to have to start all over and then play catch up as I'm now 3 weeks behind in ATO reporting.

BIG THUMBS DOWN RECKON! You are years behind your competitors. 😒

Shannon