Annual Leave accruals have changed

Sharon Schneider
Sharon Schneider Member Posts: 12
edited October 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Very weird situation with one employee not any others.

Annual Leave accruals have changed on the payroll page - where you enter the payroll run and when you print payslips 88.46, showing the significant change by 91.00 hrs. When you check the employee tab and leave details it showing the correct accrual amount of 179.46 hrs

You cant change the accruals in any way on payroll run, so why is it showing different values.

Personal leave is showing correct.

Any advise on how to fix this error.

on the hard copy payslips this was noticed two weeks ago.

Comments

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

You can just amend that figure to the correct amount if you know what it is. Mistakes in Leave accrual can be easily made and sometimes very hard to recreate. I always have a backup spreadsheet to manually follow it as well just in case. I also have a client who in his contract accrues 6 weeks per year rather then 4 years but he didn't tell me in the beginning so we now have 3 year to catch up and he accrues hourly so it's not just adding 2 weeks. It's just as well I keep all yearly Leave Accrual Spreadsheets for audit purposes and for this client it goes back more than10 years. The only difference is the difference in the way Reckon and Excel round their numbers but it's in the 0.01 range at the endo of the year.

If you want a copy you can always email me on charley@vanrotterdam.com.au

• Heidi_9354670
    Heidi_9354670 Member Posts: 1

Was this rectified as I am now having this same problem?