Home Inventory

I have installed Reckon Accounts Personal 2021. Open Home Inventory once and now cannot get into it. Get the following message. The only action I did was to backup thefile to a USB stick.

"We cannot locate your Reckon Home Inventory Manager file. It may have been moved from its original location or renamed since you last saved it. What would you like to do?"

The three choices if marked have no enter button so cannot progress.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi there @MarkR

I'm assuming there haven't, but have there been any changes to your file structure/installation since the last time you successfully opened Home Inventory Manager?

Are you able to try the following -

Go to C:\TEMP\HAB\DISK1\Reckon Home Inventory Manager\installer\

Then run Qhinstall.exe as administrator.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MarkR
    MarkR Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

Hi Rav,

Thank you for the reply.

I have not changed anything. But there is no such file name on my drive. Can I download Home Inventory from Reckon or I have an old disc 2018. Should I down load from this?

MarkR

• MarkR
    MarkR Member Posts: 32 ✭✭

Hi Rav,

The file you suggest I locate was on my system but would not open.

I unstalled all and the installed HIM from aa 2018 disc and then tried to run Qhinstall.exe as administrator but am still getting the same message.

Thanks,

MarkR