Replace a file that was not containing the proper Jobkeeper tag

Options
Mathieu
Mathieu Member Posts: 10

Hi Guys,

I need to replace an October Payrun as I forgot to include the Jobkeeper 2.0 tags in it.

I reposted the correct file but cannot seem to find where to delete the old one as apparently the information on the tiers is still not going back correctly to the ATO.

Thanks

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I had done the same thing back mid Oct, and when I saw there was still a problem 2 weeks later on business portal I actually made another adjustment removing the allowance altogether and reentered and resubmitted. I waited the 3 days - still no change despite the gov connect showing Tier 1 & 2 on both submissions. I had 2 lots of employees listed on the business portal, one lot had DOB as 1/1/0001 for each employee but it had the tier allowance listed, and the other list (same people) had correct DOB but no JK note. I spent 1.5 hours on phone yesterday to ATO and they fixed it all up

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

In answer to your question Mathieu there is nothing to delete as your resubmission of file should have done all that was necessary

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Yes Kevin but I had no way of getting the names all correct, even they were confused

• Kris_Williams
    Options

You are correct which is why I added a second post to answer his question. My experience was simply to help anyone else who may search for a similar problem