How do I activate Quicken Personal Plus 2006 on new computer cannot obtain key from Quicken Rep

Options

Rang to obtain a key from Rep as I have a new computer. Have done this twice in the past. Quicken no longer support old software and I was told it would cost$180 for a year to purchase quicken 2021 and this would allow me to open old files

Comments

• George Evans
    George Evans Member Posts: 4
    Options

Happened again 2020 December 9th new computer -- trying to install Quicken personal plus 2006

Agent wont supply key as NOW you have to purchase a new product ...$180

• System
    System Member Posts: 235 Moderator Moderator
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: How do I reactivate my software?.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @George Evans

I think there has been some confusion here. If you have the full version of the 2006 edition of Personal Plus, you should still be able to activate it. Please head over to our activation page linked below and a team member can assist online in getting you back up & running.

Please note, we cannot guarantee the operation of an older version such as your 2006 edition on a PC running a newer operating system eg. Windows 10 as it was never built or tested for this OS.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.