Personal Plus 2021 Registration Hangs

Options

Hi,

As a few other members have mentioned the renewal process has has been very problematic over the last 5 years or so. I have to ring for assistance every time as the online renewal never works. I received the email with my new installation key but when I enter it reckon says there's a problem and to call support. As it's been the Christmas/New Year period this hasn't been an option.

I ended up installing version 2021 which accepted my new installation key which was great. Now when I open the program is prompts me for my file's password. I enter that and it then says that I require to register and I click on the green arrow to proceed. The program then minimises in the top left of the screen and nothing happens after that. I have to stop it from Task Manager.

I an running Windows10. I have run the program as administrator. I have tried running it comparability mode. I have turned off my Nortons security. All to no avail. Every time I restart the program it just hangs there.

Any suggestions anyone?

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,235 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Should be easy to fix you just need to call me on 0418907140

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Bowsa
    Bowsa Member Posts: 6
    Options

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for the response. It's driving me crazy. Will try and call tomorrow.

Thanks

Chris

• Bowsa
    Bowsa Member Posts: 6
    Options

Hi Gerry,

I finally found a way to get the registration done. Instead of opening my file I chose to create a new file. When created it prompted me to register and this time prompted me for my customer id and the registration completed. I could then open my usual data file and continue.

Thanks for you offer of assistance though.

Regards

Chris