Job Costing for inventory items used in Job
We are an importer of large machinery. Each machine is imported, customised and then sold on to a retail customer. The customisation process can vary greatly and can involve adding many small parts which can not appear on the customers invoice in detail.
We run jobs to track costs for each machine. The problem is we just recently turned on inventory tracking and we cannot get the cost of items from stock to add to the job costing reports as we DO NOT add each stock item on the invoice at the time it is created. Any advice.
Reckon help suggests using "Adjust Quantity on Hand" and this does have a Customer/Job allocation in it but it is not working as this cost isn't allocated to the Job/Machine.
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 96 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 9 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 888 Payroll Premier
- 64 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community