ETP Payment Summary showing incorrect PAYG
My client paid an employee an Ex Gratia amount that should have had 17% tax withheld. I ran this through Reckon Hosted and provided him with the net amount, however he paid out the gross amount in error. It was an acrimonious payout so I'm very doubtful that the ex-employee will reimburse the over-payment.
Reckon Hosted is allowing me to adjust the PAYG to $0 through the payrun, however the ETP Payment Summary is still showing that 17% PAYG was withheld.
The INB Payment Summary is showing the correct amount of PAYGW for the OTEs worked.
Is there a way of manually over-riding the ETP Payment Summary?
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 96 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 9 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 888 Payroll Premier
- 64 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 64 About Reckon Community