Personal Plus 2021

Hi, I am trying to download the new Personal Plus 2021 and after I unzip and I click on ok then a panel comes up and says I cannot download new version until I un install the old software. I am a bit confused if I un install the old program will I lose all my information up until this point.

Thank you

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @newyorkgirl

Your data is stored on your file not the software/program.

My recommendation is to ensure that you make at least one backup of your file and have it saved in a couple of locations before you go through the upgrade process.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Also, I'll link our installation and upgrade guide for Reckon Personal 2021 below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• newyorkgirl
    newyorkgirl Member Posts: 3

Thank you very much for the quick response Rav, I will do a back up and then check out the guide. Appreciate your help.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

Call me on 0418907140 and i will do it for you.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• newyorkgirl
    newyorkgirl Member Posts: 3

Thank you very much for your kind offer Gerry but I finally worked it out so I am all set .

• dslamer
    dslamer Member Posts: 1

I've just installed the 2021 version of Personal Plus after removing my 2013 version.

What's different?

Everything seems identical?